Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Refresher.

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

I finally have something to say. Everybody promenade~ (rural country music starts to play).

I got sent home yesterday due to a high fever and body aches, that were so bad i couldn't stand up straight. I'm still on MC today, but I was instructed to see the doctor again if it got worse today. And indeed it did. My body temperature has gone up to 38.6 (Celcius) and I've developed a viral infection of the throat. The aches are still here and my eyes feel slightly sore.

I can't tell you how much I suffered trying to fall asleep last night. Anyway, I hope I recover soon.

I dreamt of many scary things last night. Things that I haven't been dreaming of for a long while already, but apparently, they're back again. And all because...

More to come in later posts. I'm too sick.

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home