Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Monday & Tuesday

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

Wow. I really need to catch up with the time. I didn't speak about monday because I was so tired by the time I got back.
Monday starts off with waffles and lots of water. I had to hydrate and carb up for the early morning jog that Sara planned for us. We jogged once around the condominiums at ave 9 and that was it for us. Sara and I had not exercised like that in about one and a half year. Also because I had only 3 hours sleep, the fact that I've been smoking for a few years, waffles and a whole lot of water, I threw up the waffles and water after the run =p Don't worry! I felt better after that =) haha. Then we hit the pool to cool off.

We were invited to Jeanna's condo for barbequed lunch and a pool party. Everyone was there. Izan, Rebecca, Morgane, Jeanna, Daniel, Karol, Li Feng, Mark... and oh yeah! Suf. We didn't get the fire going very well till Daniel and Karol came because Suf was being insistant on how we should have gone about it (No offence man). Anyway Daniel came and set things straight. We ate. We sat. We talked and then we hit the pool. Sara and I didn't plan on swimming at 1st, but Jeanna made us =) Mark didn't because he came later. So we had our fun but by the time it got dark we were starting to get tired, and we packed up to go back up to Jeanna's place. We watched a bit of TV then everyone started to leave for home since we were all pretty damn tired.

I woke up from bed on tuesday thinking it'd be a quiet and lazy day. Sara had gone early for her piano lessons just around the corner and left me to sleep in. Her mom had left me a tub of Tau Huey before she left for work so my day looked to be going as planned. Sara gets back from piano lessons and begs me to go swim with her again. I didn't want to at 1st, but then I gave in since I love her so much =) heh heh.

After the swim, we decided to go out for lunch and then a movie. "Sahara", it seemed, was the choice movie to catch at that time of day. We headed down to Jubilee to purchase the tickets, then we had our late lunch at "Ramen Place" or something like that. T'was good. Sara had Chawan Mushi, Beef, Miso soup and Rice. I had Unagi(Eel), Miso soup, Rice and Deep-fried Oysters. We watched the movie afterwards. It was a great show. Steve Zahn is hilarious, in my opinion. Guess what? Sara loved it too =) How's that for a wonderful day spent without casualties?

We hailed a bus and headed down to the Esso Tigermart just around the corner from Sara's place. We bought snacks and cigarettes. Sara didn't let me get a lot of things because she's forcing me on a strict diet. Oh well. We walked back home from there. We watched TV from 8 to about midnight. "Ripley's Believe It or Not" to "CSI:New York" to "CSI:Las Vegas" to "Friends" to "Lion King 2: Simba's Pride".

After that, we took a shower and had a smoke before bedtime. Sara's already asleep, but here I am with you, good people =) Here I am to say that I haven't had a lot of time to think about matters of life. Oh life! You superficial, selfish, insensitive, cunning, conniving BITCH!!! I shall call you Edna!!! All you good people! Stay clear... the wrath of Edna!

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home