Thursday, May 12, 2005

A New Day

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

Hello, my good people! I'm sure you all know about the christian evangelists that we agreed to put up with in our land before. Years have gone by and times have changed for the better. The christian evangelists have mingled with our kind and now they dwell with us as one. The evangelists have since been inter-marrying themselves with the people of this city. Hence, you have all been converted to the ways of the Christ.

As you all may know... I, myself, have just experienced the act of baptism by water. I am fully content with my new beliefs in God and His Son, Jesus Christ. May His light shine upon my reign here as Emperor! And now, I shall lead you all in the special event of Gospel Hymn Singing - courtesy of Sir Kurdt Cobain.

-They Hung Him On A Cross-

They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross for me!

One day when I lost
They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross for me!

They whooped him up the hill
They whooped him up the hill
They whooped him up the hill for me!

One day when I lost
They hung him on a cross
They whooped him up the hill for me!

They never said among them would
They never said among them would
They never said among them would for me!

One day when I was lost
They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross for me!

They bit him in the side
They bit him in the side
They bit him in the side for me!

One day when I lost
They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross for me!

They hung his head and died
They hung his head and died
We hung his head and he died for me!

One day when I was lost
They hung him on a cross
They hung him on a cross for me!

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you've made an inexcusable grammatical error:

'I am fully content with my new believes..'

It should be beliefs.

I'm a sucker for good grammar.

Notwithstanding grammatical errors, you're a good read.

Cheers.

9:55 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Thanks, Sayre, for the heads up on my written errors. I'm absent-minded about these things sometimes, although I am pretty strict on myself. Anyway, thanks for the complement also. It's quite encouraging. Do you happen to have a blog too?

4:58 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Hey Julia. Ok, will do just that. take care, be safe and have fun. Oh yes, don't leave any of your clothes at the airport =)

4:59 pm  
Blogger The Lady Sings The Blues said...

Why would Ju leave her clothes at the airport??Anyway,I noticed the "believes" error as well,but it slipped my mind to tell you.(as usual).heh.

4:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah. Emperor dude: Another spelling error? Complement? Think it's 'compliment', love.

Blogwise, incidentally, I have two. And chances are you've read one of them if you actually bother clicking on links.

Ju babe: Believe you me, you'd be pretty darn surprised at how many people list down grammar as one of their greatest loves. I'm a sucker for good grammar. Hell, good grammar is temptation. Won't want to sleep with someone who doesn't know his grammar.

5:53 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

You've caught me again, Sayre. Even I didn't see that coming. Shit. Maybe I should check my entries before I publish them. I don't think I know who you are, exactly. I could guess.

2:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think you know me at all. At least not personally. Grin. I'm keeping you on your feet, aren't I?

But like I've said, if you actually bother clicking on links, then chances are you've read me.

Good day.

8:36 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Haha. Keeping things interesting eh? ok then, but at least give me hint? I'm lost.

2:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Sa's.

10:35 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

roger that! haha. thought you'd spotted another mistake =)

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. I've decided to go slow on you.

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home