Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just because I can't let it down..

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

What's so childish about bringing E-hern up?!?! I can't believe i'm actually bothered to spell his name correctly! You conclude that I haven't really changed much. Yes, it's so easy to tell after you've met me like what?? Three times this year?!? You're so contradicting yourself!!!

What the fuck happened to "maybe we don't have to wait the whole two years"? Or "I really hope we can be together in the future cos I really saw it going somewhere"?

Oh yes but then, there're complications like "but you know I'll be graduating soon and I'm not ready to commit to anything right now cos of that. Oh and furthermore, I'm still seeing E-hern so that's why we can't be together".

To tell you the truth, that's the lamest bullshit I have ever heard!!! You just say that I'm bitter and grumpy as hell so you can feel better about pretending that everything is hunky dory!!!

And if I'll never be half the man that E-hern is, then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!?!? Go be with a real man, Sara!!! You want a real man?!?! you've got yourself a real man!!! You have him on your 'featured friends' list!! He's in your photo gallery. He celebrated your birthday with you intimately. You're kissing him on the cheek. You're ever close to him. Your best friend, annabel is going around telling everyone that YOU call E-hern YOUR BOYFRIEND because you guys are DATING but YOU are not sure if the two of you are in a full-blown relationship YET! and you have the cheek to tell me that you're not together?!?!?! WHY?!?! Just because it's not official yet?!?! WHAT IS THE FUCKIN' DIFFERENCE?!?!

Another question... how can you love two people at once? That is if you really do love me... dont tell me you dont love E-hern...

Yeah, you do love me. But at the same time, I'm childish and grumpy and lame and still as loserish as ever. All the reasons you broke up with me in the first place. Not good enough for you and your high life! So do you really love me or not? or do you just say these things whenever you feel like it? You already have E-hern. So then what the hell do you want with me? You want me to hang around so that you can fall back on me, in case things dont go so well with E-hern? But then again, you'd surely say, "Everything between E-hern and I is just swell". So then what am I waiting here for?

Yes, Sara. You forget that while you're out galavanting, I'm right here waiting for you, every single week. And you take for granted the fact that I'll always be there when you need me. You can do whatever you want because I will always love you, right?

Enough is enough. If you want me, come and get me.. otherwise, forget it.

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
i understand how u feel man..sometime i guess ppl just dont know what is the feeling of loving a person. The Sara girl u mention can be that type of girl, she dont love a person but love the FEELING OF FALLING IN LOVE, that is y she love 2 guys, that is so dangerous man...u should not wait but get on with your life, there are so many things out there waiting for u to do, it's time to pick up your own map n start walking.

Peace

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home