Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's Gangsta Rap, ya'll.

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

Don't nobody pass up on this one, ya'll. 'Cos this shit is HILARIOUS!

Titled - "Look At Me Now" (The names of these artists have been kept confidential by consent of the Emperor. Within this posting, they shall be known only as J & H.)

J: Yo, Han!
H: Wassup, J?
J: Are this people lookin' at me?
H: What... are they supposed to?
J: Hell! Yeah, they do! So you gonna bring it?
H: You gonna bring it?
J: Gonna start now
H: Yeah, here it comes!
J: Here it comes, Uh!

Chorus
J: Look at me now
H: Still standing stage strong
J: Look at me now
H: I'm gonna be here for long
J: Look at me now
H: Everybody look at me now
J: Gonna be a blast! You know who's the best! Now listen to our song!

Verse (J)
I start with a treble while you tremblin'! Perfect Dolby sound while your song is getting cancelling! Keep and love my rap transition. It's rockin' my main party! Know my audience. Know my players and prepare for my closing! Wot? I transpose my rap from a slow to allegro! We should do up my voice like I'm singing a "J Lo"! Accent on the G's. Rap from black to white. Be "Sisi" to my own voice. You're unknown to my delight! Wot?

-Chorus-

Verse (H)
Some people call me Han, but I'm known best for delusions, Illusions and all of mind tests. I'm a raging fire burning this whole town. Walk in my attire bringin' all your heads down! I'm nice like a mice when I feel like it. A spice to life, while yours feels like shit! I'm gonna end my song so bring the chorus now. 'Cos when I bust my flow, You'll be looking at me now!

-Chorus-

Verse (J & H)
J: Straight out from the babe pool
H: You'll be hearing the sound...
J: to the noise of the is there!
H: Rhymes so, so profound! Till the day we're found...
J: We'll Keep the game tight!
J & H: Bustin' on the normal. We'll be doing 2 dice, Uh! It's J & Han! You know this song is so undone
J: 'Cos when we're done, we'll lead the contingent in the front!
H: The Commander of the war...
J: The people we meet...
H: You'll be fighting...
J: You'll be shooting...
J & H: while you be lookin' at me, Wot!

-Chorus- (x2)

J: Look at me now (x3) Gonna be a blast! You know who's the best! Now listen to our song!
H: Look at me now.... nananana.... (x2)
J: Han! Han! Han! Shut up now. Han!
H: What?J: It's over. The song's over. Shut up.. cos yeah, I think you should go now... (fades)

-End-

P.S. The bad english is meant to be. Go figure this one out, my good people!

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trap me you say? Word o' mouth spreads far and wide, Milord, however I'm nothing more than a mere bar-servant, a tattertale if you may. I don't s'pose this man you speak of poses much of a threat. Of course, my theories exclude the fact that I walk amongst your 'good' people, close enough to stir anti-Imperialism.

Heed thy fair warning, Sire! Silence not the voice of the people! Last thing you need is a revolution, or worse, a mutiny.

Hey! A short-term for my online alias is BS Rawk! Well, basically means BullShit Rawk if you failed to catch that initially. I like that. I'd appear as that on chatterboxes, unless I feel the need to send a subject.

11:41 am  
Blogger suf said...

Dude han (aka H) is my bro and i know for a fact his shit is better than J (aka J). heard the song as well and had a laugh. If it didnt sound good its J's production faults. Who is J anyway?

And you have to stop ppl from following up on your royalty bullshit.

P.S: oh please forgive me your hineyness.

4:06 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Of course i know it's your brother, nitwit. no need to defend him. also, no offence but both of them were down right hilarious. and of course it was bad. at least your bro will know not to waste his time with jamil the next time. i bet he listens to it and cringes at the same time =) haha. peace.

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home