Saturday, November 04, 2006

And I Saw You Standing There~~~

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

You saw me. I know you saw me standing right there, in front of you, trying to greet you. What do you do? You turn your cheek. What do I do? I laugh. I'm tickled. Did you turn your cheek so I can slap it? But enough of jokes for now.

The last time I was with you, you were apologizing to me for God knows what, now! You love me as a friend? Yes, that's right, Mr. Flaky. You. Is this how you treat a friend that you love? I mean, come on, I'm only taking your word for it. What ever happened to that little thing called 'honour'? What about 'dignity'? What about plain stick to what you friggin' say, man??? If you can't keep up to it then don't say it, man. Oh yes, now. Go ahead and blame it on the alcohol. Blame it on everyone but yourself.

You know? I've actually seen that look on your face before. T'was a long time ago - the very reason you were apologizing your sorry self to me for. I said this once before and I'll say it again. Nothing has/had ever come in between the two of us. Come on, you know what I'm talking about. I couldn't even accept your apology because there was no need for an apology in the first place. I never held anything against you, whilst you held some against me. I never went to you for an explanation. I didn't need one. Friends shouldn't need to explain themselves. You know what I mean, homie? Love is unconditional, yo? Oh yeah, it's also about acceptance! A great person told me that once.

For all the things that have happened, not once did I turn my cheek away from you. Are you trying to prove a point? Like if you turn your cheek away from me, I will blog about it here? If yes, then well... THE PRICE IS RIGHT, MY FRIEND!!! *Bells ringing* Come on down! You have earned a place on the hot seat! AH CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA!

Anyway, for all the times I helped you out, I get this from you. Not once but twice. Apologies in between, as well. And guess what? I never even asked for favours back... shhhh... I won't tell if you won't, yah? I wonder if, one day, you might come and say, "Hey dude, I'm sorry for BLAH BLAH BLAH". You know? I'll probably still go like, "Yeah man, it's no problem". I go soft like that, but you know what? What I'd really like to say is, "your apologies are becoming meaningless and they make the friendship all the more questionable, so why bother"?

Allow me, also, to finally touch on what I think of your tactical methods to ignore me. To be honest, not so good la. One moment, you're all smiley-faced and then you curl up like a sulky spider when you see my face (strike one). I come up to greet you, despite my keen awareness of your ignoring me, you look at me and then you turn away with disgust (strike two). That's... oh so manly of you, really. It's like you're some kind of specimen on the discovery channel and everyone else is observing how you unleash your defense-mechanisms on your enemies. Then, I let it go and carry on my own business. You, then, proceed to sneak peaks at me while you THINK I'm not looking from the corner of my eye. And then, BAM! Strike three - you're out, baby!

What does this tell me? You're the only one who is getting affected by this whole fiasco. You waste so much energy on trying to ignore me. You harbour so much hatred inside your heart. Why? In the end, you're only gonna hurt yourself and nobody else. I still can't bring myself to harbour hate for you, nor anyone for that matter. It might comfort you to know that that night, I went home and I prayed for you to be liberated from your hatred. Peace, man.

"I've come to accept the fact that people talk about me, feel intimidated by me, question my twist in accents, hate the way I walk, diss the way my posture fits and my taste in labels. But you know what? It's fine by me, because I'm not the one with the issues here." - Juliana Ong.

By the way, that's a very gutsy thing to write about on your friendster profile, dudette! My hat is off!

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home