Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am good and real because I come from the heart.

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

I'm just here to say that I am who I am and I don't need nobody telling me what I can or cannot do. I don't need nobody telling me if I've changed or not. And don't nobody tell me that I'll never get there.

If you do, you'll soon find out that you are wrong and that I'm better than you. I'll be the judge of myself, thank you very much. And if you can't agree with that, then you don't really care in the first place. You're just selfish.

A true friend once said that 'love is all about acceptance'.

Many people, around me, accept me for who I am and if you can't do the same, then you don't love me. In that case, you are no friend of mine.

This goes out to anyone and everyone. Do not fool around with me.

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poeple who are real and live their life daily this way,are going up the mountain.but when u reaches the summit,u will breath in virgin air and only a hand of human beings are with u.these human beings are the ones that all the while are standing with u.that is what life is all about!!take it from me just because i am way pass the big five o. ha ha

3:42 pm  
Blogger Rawklesius Moronicus said...

Well-said, the original post, that is. Not the add-on comment. I've no idea what you just said, but I think you're trying to agree with the Superstar guy here.

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home