Monday, May 16, 2005

Infidels!!!

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

For those who claimed that the Kingdom of Heaven movie sucks, you should all be beheaded! I watched it and absolutely loved it. It was damn enlightening for me to watch. My favourite character has got to be the King of Jerusalem. The way he spoke just blew me outta town.

I conclude that the Crusades were an elusive attempt to "re-conquer" the Holy Lands at Jerusalem. Ironically, the mass killing that inflicted war between the great religions were done in the name of God. Furthermore, both respecting religions worship and praise the same God. What a shame! The same things are still going on till today.

Watching it made me realise one thing. The more you defend your religion, the more you are trying to put another religion to shame. Why would you want to insult your fellow brother in that way? This goes for both sides, whom are guilty of it. One of the main reasons why people still fight religious wars, is that mankind constantly hungers for the power, wealth and the satisfaction of being right! If you're gonna blame anything on religion, then you're a fool. God didn't create religion. He created mankind who, in turn, created religion. Lastly, War has never been God's Will. It has always been the will of man. So bite your own tongues and love it! Everytime you call someone an infidel, you might as well say it to yourself.

Favourite Quote from the movie:
"God will understand. If He does not, then he is not God. In that case, we need not worry at all."

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm being such an ass but I think you meant 'be beheaded' and not 'be headed'. That just cracked me up.


The movie sucked.

1:56 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Yes, would you believe it was a typo? Haha. Now, I knew that was coming.

2:38 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

I am a man of his word =)

2:38 pm  
Blogger suf said...

movie was good, content is debatable....

4:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello?? What about the fact that my Orli had the most amount of screen time he's ever had for a movie?? *GONG* <----- this just cracks me up.

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update!

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! EGAD! Like kill me. How could I have overlooked that spelling error?

INFEDELS? Hah, I think you mean 'infidels'.

Cheers.

12:56 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

shit... man, you're good. I should be paying more attention. greetings, dear Trishnu =)

3:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus H Christ!

I was a geek back then, you know.

Parents gave me a pretty name. My nana thought it was just too Western and she thought we were denying our Indian Roots hence the 'Nu' at the back. Damn. I remember all the eeky name calling back then! *shudders delicately*

Now that I'm much older and hotter and sexier and all, we can safely use the name my parents gave me.

It's official. I'm Trishay now. But you can call me Trish.

So don't you ever dare call me Trishnu. I'll just die!

Yeah, I'm good, I know.

1:13 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Ok, Trish =) I shall stay home and cry about my shameful spelling errors.

9:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, don't worry about it. Lady Sa can kiss all your shameful spelling errors away, ey?

7:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home