Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Time Hath Cometh!

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

Greetings, my good people of the city. There have been disputes about whether or not to put an end to all this bickering and ranting between the Empire and its puny nemesis, the rebellion that lives outside the empire! Sir Sufus the Dufus hath allied himself with the notorious and crazy Bar-servant Rawk, a.k.a Treasonous Lips. They are assembling their rebellion outside the city walls as we speak! Now, there is no need for panic. The usual procedures would have to be carried out immediately. Your women and children will take refuge inside the stables, where there is enough supplies of hay to last them through the century. Every man, fit and abled, will report to the barracks as militia, immediately!

I say to you now, my good people! For years, you have warded off many invaders! No matter what, you have protected the Empire and the city's walls with your dear lives! In ancient times, you have done well! Let I, the Emperor, be proud of you all once more! Be brave and fearless! For now is the time when darkess falls! To fight for what is, and what should never be!

We march! Let them hear the cry of WAR!!!!

"We come from the land of the ice and snow! From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow! The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands! To fight the horde, singing and crying! Valhalla! We are coming! How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, of how we calmed the tides of war! We are your overlords! On we sweep with threshing oar! Our only goal will be the western shore! So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins! For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing!"

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten thousand against one? Hardly an honourable challenge.

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, Superstar's Empire and my town, Bastardia do not rest on the same plot.

11:18 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Bar-servant Rawk hath been handed over to you, Sir. His lips have been tried for treason against the emperor and he hath been sentenced to exile. From now onwards, He is your responsibility. And because he is your responsibility, I am declaring violence against you and your rebellion. Let's just say it's all one easy answer to annihilating your god-forsaken lands. Did you think the bar-servant had any hand in this conspiracy? He is but a dumbass! Kings & Pawns, my friend. Emperors and fools!!! Injustice shall be mine! For I am the Emperor! *Evil Laughs*

1:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe! Your failure to comprehend that my town is on neither yours or Sir Sufus' side of this conflict, Emperor Superstar, is utterly retarded. Bastardia does not recognise your leadership, your war against Valhalla does not concern us.

8:10 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

The Bar-servant uses a language that is invalid in the city of the good people!

12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The throne is in of need replacement.

11:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ran outta rebuttals?

11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The spell-checker strikes again!

You spelt 'procedures' all wrong but it's no biggy. I almost overlooked that one but then my conscience was tingling pretty bad.

In your most recent comment, you spelt 'incompetent' wrongly, too.

Damn. Sa, I think you should pay me for correcting your man. It's a good investment, you know? Your kids will be able to spell right.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Nooooooooooooooooo!

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah. I've got the power!

7:56 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

To ruin me.. HAHA =)

3:29 pm  
Blogger The Lady Sings The Blues said...

Babe,correct him more!HAHAHA!I always do.=)What would these men do without us?sigh

12:41 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

Stay in your quarter, Lady.

4:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! The Emperor, challenged but unable to turn the tide of a battle, yet walks the easy way out and succumbs to defeat. Thrilling.

And yes, you really need spell-check, otherwise get your minions to gather up the latest versions of the Oxford dictionary from the far lands of Britain. Perhaps then your people will begin to understand your arrest warrants distributed all over the city, instead of mocking you and trying to figure out the origins of your dialect, agree?

1:47 am  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

disagree, bitch. I assure you that I commit a lot of typing errors and I have semantics problem which I've been dealing with since my earlier youth. Do correct me with my inevident spelling errors, but do not insult me about it. I will not stand for any of that mockery. I'm not in a very good mood so forgive me.

2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Is there going to be a brawl anytime soon? I just dig those kind of stuff. So sexy.

Time and place, please.

And Superstar dude, I'm sorry if I've been insulting. Sa knows what a bitch I can be.

12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooha! I'll shuttup... now.

12:32 pm  
Blogger The Lady Sings The Blues said...

*GONG*

9:24 pm  
Blogger Emperor Superstar said...

I apologise for any ill-mannered remarks on my behalf. I dont blame anyone. I just wasn't in a good mood. I shouldn't have lashed out like that. And apologies for not posting recently. I've been busy and had a lot of things on my mind. My name is Nicholas John Olsen.

6:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. My name is Jonas. Nice to meet you.

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well, I shall call the social services. Mooha!

9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing by your blog and thought I might leave this.

*Craps all over floor*

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Like anyone'd believe you. Computer.

1:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home