Monday, November 13, 2006

'Change' by Nicholas J. Olsen

*Gong* All Ye Hail Emperor Superstar! The Emperor Thpeaketh!

Lately, I'm just lazy and I'm crazy for you
Maybe I'm unsteady and I'm not ready for it
Baby's acting shady
And I try to be a lover
Not a hater; not a sinner
I'd forgotten I was open to the changes I had spoken so much of

Never been torn in my life before
See it come and see it go
We know that if change is what you feel is right, I'll show

Wo-oh wo-oh, I am feelin' it tonight
You know I won't go, oh
I try and I try to be what you feel is right
I know it don't show, oh
This love is real
I can feel it strong tonight
It seems that you don't know
I try and I try to be what you feel is right
You know I won't go, oh

The Emperor Hath Thpoken! *Gong*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home